I am a highly experienced and flexible copywriter with more than 20 years’ experience.
I’m currently based in Lancashire, and work with clients across the UK. Prior experience includes:
- Case Studies: for organisations of all sizes, including Microsoft, Google and Apple
- White Papers: for many business/technology brands, including Deloitte Consulting and the Corporate IT Forum.
- Brochures and eBooks: for mainstream brands including Persil, Internet Matters and Drinkaware
WHAT I DO
I spent 15 years as a journalist, and I am confident writing high-quality copy to short deadlines. I’ve written for a range of clients, across many sectors, including:
- B2B technology
- Corporate and business strategy, HR, and marketing
- Parenting and lifestyle products and issues
- Food brands, recipe development
- Consumer and mobile technology
WHO I WORK WITH
As a journalist, I’ve worked for a range of B2B titles including Computer Weekly, Personnel Today, Third Sector, Business Matters, Health Service Journal and many more.
My work has also been published in national newspapers including the Times, Telegraph, Independent and Guardian. I have also produced sponsored content for supplements in the Guardian and Times newspapers.
As a copywriter, I work with PR and marketing agencies across the UK, including social media content.
In addition, I work directly with several industry organisations to capture and create content based on forums, conferences and round-tables.
Want to know more? Get in touch!